Hence, the electric car owners should ensure that the car is frequently inspected by a skilled and knowledgeable repair service station like Auto to ensure a smooth and hassle free glide.
Brakes are the most important safety feature on your vehicle.
It is essential that your brakes are in proper working order at all times. To avoid costly repairs or disastrous brake failure, it's wise to have your brakes checked by a qualified technician annually. At MotoBoy Service, we'll thoroughly inspect your entire brake system, explain any service we might recommend and provide you with a written estimate before we start.
Brake System Warning Signs:
- Your car pulls to one side when braking.
- Your brakes make a grinding noise when braking.
- Your brake pedal pulsates up and down when pressed.
- Your brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy.
- Your vehicle loses grip under braking.
- Your dashboard warning light is red or amber.
- Your brake pedal is low or hard to push.
As soon as you notice any of these symptoms, please contact your AutoBoy technician to have your brakes checked.
Oil changes are the single most important aspect of car maintenance. You want to keep your engine well lubricated to run smoother, cooler and with reduced wear between parts. AutoBoy will help you know when it's time to change your oil and what might be the best type of oil for you.